Join Washington, DC’s fastest growing marketing technology community. It’s free!
GET SMARTER ABOUT MARKETING TECHNOLOGY
Come to DC Marketing Tech Talks to network and learn about marketing technology, also called MarTech.
Community membership is always free, so if you’re in the Northern Virginia, Maryland suburbs or Washington, DC area — especially if you work in marketing — join us! Whether your a senior-level marketer or a newbie, there’s a place for you.
Our community is dedicated to teaching marketers about marketing technology. In addition to maintaining an event calendar for marketing tech-related events, we also host monthly Meetup events namely for:
Learn from Marketing Technology Trailblazers
Participate in Fresh, Daring Discussion
Meet Fun, Friendly Marketing Professionals
GET TO OUR NEXT MARKETING TECHNOLOGY EVENT
MarTech Magnified 2019: MarTech, Data, and the Marketing Mix
Friday, March 15th, 2019 9 AM To 6 PM
Join us for our annual daylong conference, Marketing Tech Magnified. With a theme of MarTech, Data, and the Marketing Mix, our community’s conference is the only DC area conference where marketing practitioners take the stage. This special day features 4 presentations, 3 panels, and lightning round of DC’s best marketing campaigns. Don’t miss your chance to hear from top DC marketing leaders:
- Nick Panayi, VP of Global Brand, Demand, and Digital Marketing, DXC Technology
- Raman Tallamraju, VP, Head of Architecture – Distribution and Marketing, T. Rowe Price
- Dave Young, VP Demand Gen, K12
- Anuj Agrawal, CMO, Earth Networks
- Margaret Irons, VP of Marketing and Communications, 3Pillar Global
- Kristin Fallon, VP of Marketing Communications, GE Power
And many, many more!