- This event has passed.
Marketing Tech Magnified 2019
March 15 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm UTC-5$249
Now in its third year, Marketing Tech Magnified 2019 is a DC-area conference where tech-savvy marketers come together to learn about key trends, new technologies, and industry benchmarks. Organized by the region’s leading marketing technology community DC Marketing Tech Talks, this annual conference provides a unique forum to share experiences across all marketing and advertising channels.
Marketing Technology & Meaningful Marketing
After years of adding to MarTech stacks and looking for the next tool that is the silver bullet to more marketing qualified leads, we’re ready to start that conversation—you know, that one. The one where we discuss whether marketing has become too tactical—too focused on digital lever-pulling—at the sacrifice of strategic omni-channel marketing that reaches the right audience, communicates value, and builds trust. If you’re ready to dig in, broaden your 2019 marketing mix, and explore new functional areas of the marketing stack, then you can’t afford to miss this year’s Marketing Tech Magnified.
Don’t miss your chance to hear from DC’s leading marketing stars including:
- Nick Panayi, VP, Global Brand, Digital Marketing and Demand Generation, DXC Technology
- Raman Tallamraju, VP, Head of Architecture – Distribution and Marketing, T. Rowe Price
- Lorraine Joseph, Director of Business Discovery, Unanet
- Dave Young, VP Demand Generation, K12
- Selina McPherson, VP of Marketing, HatchApps
- Katie Mentus, Head of Design at TravelBank, Founding Team
- Margaret Irons, VP of Marketing and Communications, 3Pillar Global
- Jessica Dodson, Senior Director of Demand Generation, Sonatype
- Charles Gold, CMO, Atomicorp
- Jill Lynn, Head of Sales, Trunk Club, DC, a Nordstrom Company
..and many others!
Tickets on sale now at http://www.martechmagnified.com/ or go directly to EventBrite at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/marketing-tech-magnified-2019-tickets-54014796711